VIN #: 3GNTKFE73DG197898 Stock #: C3051
VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFU
6 Spd Automatic
Four Wheel Drive
Full Factory Warranty
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Options & Packages
Suspension PACKAGE, Off-Road
(Includes off-road jounce bumpers
specially tuned springs and gas charged mono tube shocks
(B71) front and rear wheel flares
(N87) 4 - 18" x 8" aluminum wheels
(RBX) P265/65R18 all-terrain
(NZZ) Skid Plate Package
(NQH) 2-speed transfer case
(BVV) tubular assist steps
(K47) high-capacity air cleaner and Z71 Off-Road Appearance Package
which consists of unique front fascia
and bright chrome grille insert. Also includes (V76) front frame-mounted recovery hooks on 2WD models.
EMISSIONS, CONNECTICUT, MAINE, MARYLAND, MASSACHUSETTS, New JERSEY, New YORK, OREGON, PENNSYLVANIA, Rhode ISLAND, Vermont And Washington State Requirements
Rear AXLE, 3.42 Ratio
EBONY, Custom Leather-Appointed
Trailering PACKAGE, Heavy-Duty
includes (GU6) 3.42 rear axle ratio
(KNP) external transmission oil cooler and (KC4) engine oil cooler
provides increased trailering capabilities
Trailer Brake Controller
SUNROOF, POWER, Tilt-Sliding
with express-open and wind deflector
Features & Specifications *
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [239 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [454 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [472 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block (Requires 4WD models.)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (K5L) heavy-duty trailering package)
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride (Not available with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package)
- Transfer case, active, single-speed does not include neutral and cannot be dinghy towed (Requires CK10936 models. Not available with (K5L) heavy-duty trailering equipment.)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Four wheel drive
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- GVWR, 7200 lbs. (3266 kg) (Requires CK10936 models)
- Steering, power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Key, single, 2-sided
EPA Fuel Economy & Specification
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features
may vary. Please see the details for this vehicle above.
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.